Forum home Weddings abroad

GORGEOUS WEDDING PASSPORT INVITATIONS

Hi ladies,

I have just received my wedding invitations from marianne at ditsy chic and just had to let you girls know how perfect and wonderful they are. Because we are getting married in Turkey next year we wanted something themed and found these passport invitations with a RSVP boarding pass!!

http://www.ditsychic.com/page49.htm

They are soooooooo perfect and I know my guests are going to love them. We have added our own photos too and marianne was so friendly and professional through out the whole process.

I will try and take some photos of my invites tonight and post them up for you all to see. We went for an turquoise and pink colour. Love them!!

We highly recommend ditsy chic and their fabulous designs.

Gerry x

• AmyWattyAmyWatty Posts: 124
    Would love to see the photos! Is it an A5 size passport or half and A5? x
  • oh my god i checked these out and they are lovley. Do you knw if they can be done in any colour? Also how much did you pay?

Thanks

xxx
  • oh my god i checked these out and they are lovley. Do you knw if they can be done in any colour? Also how much did you pay?

Thanks

xxx
  • WOW those are awesome image
  • OzziesWifeOzziesWife Posts: 129
    They are gorgeous. Do you mind me asking how much they cost?
  • XWendyXukXWendyXuk Posts: 754
    They are beautiful...the price list is on the website, for the information booklet (5 page one) they are about £5.00 each and the RSVP cards are £2.20 xx
  • ruthie085ruthie085 Posts: 16
    I love wedding passports I think they are really quirky and original. I couldnt afford to buy them so I made my own! x
  • we just our invitations from ditsy chic -they are absolutely stunning!!!! You're always a bit worried because I had such high expectations but they have exceeded my expectations they are perfect!!!

Highly recommended and is worth stretching the budget for quality invitations.

xxx
  • MrsNunwaMrsNunwa Posts: 599
    Yay! I got these last year for our wedding aboard, they really are amazing image what colour did you get?
  • yeah, we loved them. Got them in a gorgeous aqua colour with hot pink details.

What colour did you get?

xx