the details

centrepieces:

the room:

chair flowers:

the cake:

• 0710bride0710bride Posts: 792
  • lms2blms2b Posts: 82
    Oh wow.. Stunning!!!! I get married 2012 Cyprus, and your piks have convinced me going abroad is the right choice..

Congrats xx
  • Gorgeous pics - I love the one of you and your hubby silhouetted against the sunset and the white and fushia colour scheme is beautiful image
  • You look beautiful! Love the Sunset pics.

Hope you had the best time in Paphos.

Congratulations!

Chris.x
    Thanks, we had a great day. lms2b, where abouts in Cyprus are you getting married?

proud2Bmichaelswife, we have ordered the silhouette one as our thankyou cards image

Chris, we loved Paphos, can see why you chose to live there. How long is it until your daughter gets married now?

xx
  • Hi,

Only 9 weeks!

My daughter is here in Paphos right now staying with us. We are meeting with our suppliers and checking out our venue, in between sunbathing and drinking cocktails! It's just too hot to be driving round Paphos!lol

Your pics are beautiful!

How did you find Zucchini's? Everything looks gorgeous and the views are amazing from up there aren't they?

Who did you have for photo's? We've just changed ours and now we're having a few wobbles (wedding nerves!lol)

Chris.x
    Only 9 weeks, wow bet you's both can't wait.

We had http://www.photodemou.com/ do our photos. Demos was fantastic & we got our proofs back the next day. Which photographer have you booked?

Renoir were also great so you made a good choice there image

What temperetaures is it now? It ws getting hotter each day while we were there.

Zucchini's was lovely, the views are gorgeous, would love to be able to do it all again lol xx
  • lms2blms2b Posts: 82
    Hi, we are getting married at Atlantica Aeneas Resort, Nissi bay.. And holding our reception at Nissaki Lounge..

Getting exicted starting my planning!! Your day looked fab, and your tables gorge!! Everything beautiful xx

• postscriptalexpostscriptalex Posts: 1,069
    wow your wedding was beautiful! where is your dress from it is stunning?

xxx
  • Jokaty82Jokaty82 Posts: 1,908
    Can I ask where are your bridesmaid dresses from - they are beautiful??? xx
  • LoraineukLoraineuk Posts: 50
    Wow you all look stunning, what a lovely wedding x
    Thanks for all the lovely comments image

Alex, my dress is 'Dior' by Constantina, looks quite different on the model though:

Jokaty82, the bridesmaid dresses are from Coast, 'Nicola' design, I'm not sure if this colour is still in stock though

xx
  • mum2onemum2one Posts: 737
    Stunning, wish we were going abroad now!
  • new-mrsbnew-mrsb Posts: 2,015 New bride
    Oh what lovely pics, and your colour scheme was fab everything looks so elegant....including you..... even your lipstick matched! Congratulations
  • Beautiful!

Can I ask where your grooms tie was from? It's just what i want for my hubby to be!
  • Hiya,

Love the pics, looks like you had a fab tym. Just a quick question if you dont mind me asking, where are your bridesmaid dresses from? They are just want i want but havnt found anywhere.

Thanks

Kerri
    Thanks girls. Magic1, the ties are from Swagger and Swoon, here is the link:

http://www.swaggerandswoon.com/product_info.php?cPath=285_22&products_id=2364

They also do matching pocket squares.

Mrs_Roland_To_Be, the bridesmaid dresses are from Coast. They don't seem to have them in stock anymore though xx