Do I stay in my dress all day? Cyprus afternoon casual wedding??????

Hi.

I get married a week on wednesday in Paphos Cyprus. We are marrying at 1.30pm, and having a meal afterwards, no night time party, just lead into the night with out 9 guests having drinks. Do I stay in my wedding dress all day or go back and get changed?

Advise needed.

Thanks, Nicci xx

• nib77nib77 Posts: 68
    Am having the same dilemma and I get married in Cyprus in 3 weeks and am also a Nic! I think I am going to take an evening dress and just see how the day pans out! Good luck!
  • Aww good luck to both you... we are getting married a week on friday in Paphos but our wedding isnt until 4pm so i will be staying in my dress all night. Go with what you feel comfortable with, i hope you have a brill time, both of you x
  • I'm taking a cream lacy dress for afterwards in case its too hot/uncomfortable in my wedding dress. If I don't get changed then I'll just wear it another night on the hols. x
  • Hiya,

I get married at 1pm.I am just having a meal then back to hotel for drinks so i too havent got an evening bash.I am changing when i get back to hotel into another dress and saving my weding dress for my uk party so it dont get too dirty.Well thats the plan lol.Best of luck

xx
  • Decisions decisions.

I really don't know what to do, I don't really want to be having drinks on my wedding night in any other dress bar my wedding dress.

I think I will just go with the flow.

Where is everyone having there meal? I am going to book mine when I arrive in Paphos on Wednesday.

Thanks for your help.

Nicci xx
  • missiekmissiek Posts: 106
    hello

We had a small wedding in Florida in April. I stayed in my dress for the meal after the ceremony + then went back to the hotel to change at about 11pm.

I wasn't fussed about having another dress as we all went out till the early hours. I ended up wearing a skirt with a vest top with my new name Mrs. XXXX in diamante on the back!

• Jokaty82Jokaty82 Posts: 1,908
    You only get to wear your dress once.....I say keep it on!!! I am hoping I will love my dress so much I wont want to take it off image