ibiza wedding

Help!!!

Im planning a wedding next year in ibiza (its were we met)! Im looking for some advice from anyone who knows ibiza well or has /is getting married there!

thanks

• My sister got married in Ibiza in July and it was the best wedding ever! Nearly 60 people went and they all loved it! They went for the week before and the week after. Most guests went from tues to tues with the wedding on the sat. She got married in San Jose chapel Which was stunning and the priest was lovely. Then her reception was at s'embarcador on San Antonio bay. It was so serene and beautiful! The quiet guests stayed in playa den bosa which was gorgeous and the more outgoing guests stayed in san antonio. I think the best thing is to get a good wedding planner. Her wedding planner did almost everything for them. My sister went for a light weight backless chiffon dress with diamante on I which was perfect as it glistened in the sun (maggie sottero Reece). We had coral chiffon dresses with a but of sparkle too. I was still roasting in chiffon so DO NOT go for anything heavier you will regret it!! And we wore flat gladiator sandals. The had fire throwers at the evening do which added something so special!

Do you have anything you'd specifically like to know?
  • Exuse my spellig it's my iPhone's Auto correct!!
  • I went to a wedding in Ibiza in June this year and it was absolutely amazing! Our friends got married legally in the UK at a really low key ceremony then had a wedding blessing at Atzaro in Santa Eulalia. Atzaro is so beautiful it was just fab! They had 100 guests and even had one of the DJ's from Space play a 2 hour set!