MAKE UP - WEDDING IN CYPRUS

Hi, anybody got any tips, im getting married next year in cyprus and its going to hot hot hot!! im really worried about my make-up not lasting very long with sweating. Does anyone know of a good make up that can stand sweating???

• Hi, I got married in Cyprus in July and as long as you take blotting papers with you you'll be fine. Have you booked your make-up with anyone yet? I booked Karen at Renoir and would defiantely recommend her, she was fantastic x
  • Hi i'm getting married in Cuba next year and was worried about the same things and after doing alot of research i have been recommended a product call All nighter by Urban decay. i purchased some a month or so ago and i must say it is excellent. i havent tried it in extreme heat yet but ive sprayed it over my make up the last few times ive been out and its not budged... i have been assured that this will be great on my hols so i'm taking with me.. what i found with the product so far has been great. i go in may i can let you know how i get on