A few thanks/recommendations definately worth mentioning - PAPHOS

We have just returned from our wedding in Paphos and thought a few people certainly deserve recommending and thanking from ourselves.

Firstly we had our reception at Zaffrons and without a doubt would highly recommend booking your reception here. If we had met Stella beforehand we would have certainly asked her to organise our wedding, everything was perfect and not a bother to her, she was brilliant and very well organised. Everything and more than what we asked for was done and the venue looked amazing on the day. Of course the food and service was amazing so a massive thanks to her husband Budge and the staff is required too! We were made to feel so welcome it was brilliant.

Secondly thanks to Nicky and Rachel from Renoir Hair Studio, i couldnt have asked for anything more, they were brill, my hair and makeup was more than what i expected and everyone else was over the moon with their hair or makeup, they even stuck my false nails on to stop me getting too glued up lol.

Thirdly, Marios from Paphos wedding belles for doing an exceptional job of our photos, i cant believe how good they are!! he was so friendly and made us feel at ease. Also very patient and didnt mind us spending ages deciding which photos we wanted, we also got to buy all the cds of the day on the disc for a charge. His prices were really good too which was a bonus.

These people really made our day and what a day it was!

• We had our reception at Zaffrons & I agree with you entirely. They are both a fab couple & very passionate about their work. I have recommended them to several brides on another forum, but sadly their budget doesn't stretch that far. Its such a shame because they wouldn't be disappointed with it.
  • vaniljvanilj Posts: 110
    WE used marios for our photos as well and he was excellent. Seems like we got the photos much qicker then people in this country, already the following day we could pick up our sample photos!
  • MrsKW2011MrsKW2011 Posts: 1,592
    So glad to hear that you all had a great experience with your photographer Marios cos he is going to be mine image x
  • Yes i agree about the speediness too - we had our album and dvd ready to take homes with us which saves a lot of worrying. I would definatly recommend the sunset photos too if your budget stretches that far, they are out of this world