Sol rio de luna and mares weddings Cuba

Was wondering if anybody had either had a wedding or attended a wedding at Sol Rio de luna and mares resort

Me and my Partner and some family members have booked to go there in January and will be getting married out there the wedding has been book with Thomas cook but i'm just looking for some recent feedback.

Any feedback would be great good or bad has i'm not sure what to except

Thanks in advance Kels xx

• have you looked on trip advisor, i'm going to the playa pesquero next year and i check it everyday there are always people reporting on the weddings on there and putting on pictures on. i had dwindled mine down to two hotels and it was the sol rio luna or the playa pesquero it looks a lovely hotel and ive seen alot of people discussing it on trip advisor. also have a look on facebook ive joined a group on there for mine and theres over 1800 photos and people are always giving advice x hope this helps
  • Hi i have looked and read loads on Tripadvisor... It would be nice to just be able to speak to someone whom has just been etc.... I joined the face book group for sol rio ..... but its not a massive group so ...

i know have a list from the hotel for the extras that we can by so thats made me feel loads better

I'm sure whatever hotel you choose it will be great.... when are you getting married

xxx
  • i have been lucky ive managed to speak to a few people on facebook about where we are going and have got a lot of tips and advice. we fly on the 25th may and get married on the 30th may x good luck x