Paphos wedding photographer

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good photographer in paphos? We have booked our wedding for June 2012 and the pictures are really important to me so im keen to find a good photographer.

Thanks

• Hiya

Ooh v jealous that you have your wedding still to come - we were married on 21st Oct. 2010 and was amazing! We used Roy Calver at Cyprus Memories he was fab - forgot he was there most of the time - just clicked away and got some amazing photos.

Let me know if you want any further info.

Good luck with everything.

Cx
  • We used Photopapis who are based in Paphos. He was very good & found it hard to choose 50 photos, so we bought the whole package which included the CD of all pics taken, a padded proof album & a lovely wedding album. Well worth the money.
  • Hi.. My hotel wedding planner has recommended Photo Paphis but they dont seem to have many pictures on their website so I am a bit panicky! Do they put them on the website at all for family members to look at? xx
  • Hi Emma

I think we have spoken before. Stella has a great recommendation, a guy called Jim from dmitri katchis, we met him in May when we were there and he was lovely. Have a look at his website at his work, some really nice pictures.

Cheers.
  • We used Christina Savvouri. Totally recommend her. We had some really great natural candid shots which we really love.
  • proxy10proxy10 Posts: 188
    Found the followings in another forum:

PAPHOS PHOTOGRAPHERS

Photo Demou

Tele No 00357 26271492 / 00357 99440323

Fax 00357 26271459

E-mail [email protected]

Website www.photodemou.com

Contact for Paphos photographe, just mention my name

Andreas Constantinou ( Fotokinisi )

Tele No 00357 26938635

E-mail: [email protected]

http://www.fotokinsi.com

OR

Marios & Vangellis ( Papis Bros )

00357 26960656

HMVisions

[email protected]

website www. heathermorganvisions.com

Mobile 00357 26911605

Tele 00357 99594685

Geoff Whyham

Tele 00357 26654136

Mobile 00357 99874258

E-mail [email protected]

• IlepiIlepi Posts: 9
    We got married at the Nissi Beach this summer and Christina Savvouri was our wedding photographer. The pictures were great and exactly as we wanted them, really natural and not posed at all.
  • I used Leah from Michaelides Photography. She's not been in the business for long but her photography is fantastic. I was a bit doubtful at first but after looking at her wedding gallery, I booked her within minutes.

I know. I know. There are other photographers probably as good as she is but I wanted a female to take my photographs image