Cypress Grove Orlando

I have just come back from an amazing two weeks in Florida where we got married at Cypress Grove. If anyone would like any advice or has any questions about the venue then I would be happy to help. x

• MrsL14MrsL14 Posts: 16
    Hiya, and congratulations!

It's great to see another Cypress Grove bride on here. We're marrying there next November, can't wait image We're currently trying to decide where to have our reception meal, and are hoping to watch the fireworks at Disney afterwards.

Any tips/info on the venue and ceremony much appreciated x
  • Hi Floridagal11

I am so pleased and excited that you have chosen to get married at Cyprus Grove. It really is such a beautiful place and you will get some amazing photos.

I was extremely anxious in the days leading up to the wedding as we had initially wanted to get married in Mauritius, just the two of us. In the end due to family pressure we ended up choosing Florida and Cypress Grove with 20 guests, very different to what we wanted. I was concerned that it wasn't going to live up to the expectations that we had of getting married in Mauritius however I couldn't have been more wrong.

We had the most unforgettable wedding day and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Doris the lady who performs the ceremonies at Cypress Grove is the sweetest, kindest and most special lady I have ever met. She not only left an impression on me & my hubby but even our guests said what an amazing lady she was.

With regard to the meal afterwards, I did lots of research by using Trip Advisor and speaking to other brides and ended up booking a restaurant called Seasons 52. I cannot stress enough how helpful the staff were here. I e-mailed them in advance to explain what we wanted and they arranged everything, nothing was too much trouble. They offer various group menu options and we decided on one which was $47 per person which worked really well for us. Seasons 52 is about 20 -30 mins from Cypress Grove so would not be suitable to see the Disney fireworks, for this you would really need to be looking for somewhere at either Downtown Disney or Lake Buena Vista.

Sorry to go on for so long but its a subject close to my heart, ha ha.

Take care xx