Cyprus Wedding

Hi,

We're trying to plan our wedding in Cyprus for July 2012 and wanted to know if anyone has been married or been to a wedding at the Grecian Park in Protaras? We're wanting to have around 40 guests and were trying to get an idea of cost and wondered if anyone can share their experience?

Thanks

Leanne

• Hi

I've not been to a wedding there but my mum and dad lived down the road from it and i can say if they still lived there that would be where i would get married!

The hotel is beautiful and is about 5 mins in taxi from the main protaras strip so your not in the hustle and bustle! The views from the hotel and the little cliff bar were u can have drink are so gorgeous! When i lived there we used to go for cocktails there for treats! you can go down t the beach at cape greco and also view it whilst saying your vows so you get fantastic photos!

Hope this helps
  • misstriggmisstrigg Posts: 64
    Hello Lea-July2012,

The Grecian Park is a beautiful hotel and the views are the best and if you take the walk down to Konnos bay it is amazing.

I work for wedding photographer Costas Kyriakides and we have so many photos from the Grecian Park and Konnos Bay from previous weddings

there is also a lot of venue photos to see

the website is

http://www.costaskyriakdies.com/

I hope this helps you

Amanda image
  • Hi hun,

I have booked the Grecian Park Hotel for my wedding.

I'm getting married on Monday 22nd July 2013 @ 5pm.

What info do you need? I have booked my wedding through a girl called Kerry at the Aisle of Love. Believe it or not, she is working out cheaper than booking through the likes of thomas cook. Plus I was able to get my wedding date confirmed now, whereas if I had of booked through a tour operator, I could of only done this next year when they release there wedding brochure for 2013

Anything you need to know, just ask hun xx
  • Donna1983Donna1983 Posts: 89
    Hiya,

I am getting married at the Grecian Park in June - not long to go now. Any questions, fire away!

I have booked through Medweds and they have been fab! xx
  • Hiya,

Got married at G.P on 4th October 2010 and it was the best day of our lives really want to do it all over again. Everything was fantastic Angelos (the hotel wedding co ordinator) was brilliant.

We did everything ourselves as my parents live just round the corner so have contacts for everything, but even if we hadnt Angelos would have done/recommended it so very professional.

We had 36 guests and had cocktails in the Cliff Bar, the Mixed BBQ Buffet in the pavillion and the disco in the Xesteria Bar...Wasnt cheap but boy was it worth every penny (and still incredibly cheap compared to a wedding over here)

If you would like any names of contacts more than willing to share.

I wish we were doing it all over again, lucky you