Wedding in Cuba?

Hello i have just joined as im planning to get married in 2013 abroad and Cuba is coming up as a favourite for me so far and i just wanted to know of anyone that has got married there and if anyone has any reccomendations?

Any info and suggestions would be fab!

Thanks

Faye xx

• shivsershivser Posts: 186
    try newlyweds. one of the cuba brides was just married recently. There is a cuba thread a bit further back on here( page 7 or 8) you can read through and see where everyone has chosen. i have chosen Blau varadero.

• cubanbridecubanbride Posts: 23
    We are getting married at the begining of July at Paradisus Rio De Oro. There is lots of information on Tripadvisor - if you check the forums for all the different hotels offering weddings. If you need any more info just shout.. Good luck in your planning x
  • Have just pm'd you!image

Wegot married at Melia Cayo Coco. My pics are on here a few pages back. image
  • Fayezee1Fayezee1 Posts: 31
    Thankyou for the all the replies really appreciate the help! Ah i have looked at Paradisus Rio De Oro but it says adults only? i will need somewhere that allows children as some of my guest will be bringing children. It does look really lovely there aswell i keep seeing when i search cuba weddings!

Thanks,

Faye xx
  • EvaTransEvaTrans Posts: 27
    Hi Faye!

Have you or your partner been married before or changed your names? If so, you will need some documents translated into Spanish and legalised (Apostille).

If you need any help, have a look at www.tlcuk.biz or ask me! image

All the best,

Eva
  • sherbournesherbourne Posts: 263
    i'm getting married on the 30th may at playa pesquero,. there a facebook page with thousands of photos. we looked at the prdo aswell but we have a daughter and so do my guests. i'll let you know what its like x
  • Fayezee1Fayezee1 Posts: 31
    No neither of us have been married before i am really keen on the Paradisus Varedero Resort & Spa they allow children and it looks just as amazing as Pdo! Think it maybe the place!!! image Thanks all xx
  • Sherbourne what is the link for the FB page as I cant find it, and how was ur wedding!? Im getting married there in October image

• I'm getting married next year at the Melia Cayo Guillermo, great package if more than 8 adults its free image Also the Sol Luna and Mares in Guardalavca does stunning weddings when I was there 2 years ago x

• We've decided to get married at the iberostar tainos in june 2013.  Im so excited ????????

• Should have updated, due to Thomas Cook no longer flying to the Cayos next year from Gatwick, we're getting married 17 April in Playa Pesquero x