Forum home Weddings abroad

wedding planners

hi does any body no any really good wedding planners in paphos cyprus? thankx

• dee2ukdee2uk Posts: 635 New bride
    Hi there

I hope you are well

When i was planning my wedding in Paphos,i soon realised that it really is easy enough to do it all yourself, seriously, you can book the church/ ceremony independantly, the reception, photographers, everything, and you tend to get the suppliers cheaper as thee are no commision costs. x
  • mrssamuel2bmrssamuel2b Posts: 48
    I got married 5th May in Paphos and can highly recommend Ruth from Paphos Prestige Weddings. She organised everything fantastically and I was so relaxed because of it. At first I thought it was a lot of money to pay, but it was definately money well spent x
  • Ruth @ Paphos Prestige - by far the best!
  • NurseYatesNurseYates Posts: 472
    Hi,

We have just booked our wedding (about an hour ago as it happens!)

We spoke with Stella at Zaffrons following recommendations and have had nothing but wonderful help from her since getting in touch ourselves.

Hope this helps

Andrea x
  • Hi ladies,

I have just returned from my wedding in Italy & it was just incredible. I wanted to recommend someone to any of you who are debating about wedding planners & who to use.

Maria from Perfect Italian Weddings (http://www.perfectitalianweddings.com/aboutus.htm) was an absolute angel from start to finish. Her fees are low but her services are outstanding.

I was at times probably quite demanding as I was booking everything blind so to speak & needed lots of options & reassurance - from the moment I contacted her she was brilliant; knowledgable, kind, excellent communicator. She dealt with everything for us from venues to flowers to musicians & photographer and clearly set out everything throughout the process.

Without her I would have found it incredibly difficult & she was amazing (even meeting us in Naples a few days before when we arrived to check we knew how to get to Sorrento) and also attending the wedding on the day to ensure everything went smoothly.

As far as I know she handles Rome & the Lakes as well as the Amalfi Coast - you won't find better than her anywhere in Italy!

I simply can't praise her enough.

Hope you all have wonderful weddings,

Louise