Married Nissi Beach Cyprus.......can people give me advice

Hi, I am getting married at the Nissi Beach Hotel in August 2012, I havent started looking for dresses, bridemaids dresses, booked hotel accomodation, photographer, video, can anyone give me some advice......stressed.com!!!!!!

• Hiya! Im an Aug 12 nissi beach bride too!

So far ive booked:

Photographer

Videographer

Disco

Actual Holiday & Honeymoon

And I've bought:

Petals

Favors

Butterflies

Place cards

Invitation (which have gone out with all the flight details ect so people can book up)

I have my first wedding dress appt on Sat! I cant wait! X
  • misstriggmisstrigg Posts: 64
    Hi Kerry,

Don't stress too much hun are you doing it all your self or are you booking a wedding coordinator?

Nissi beach Is a great hotel and they have a fab support team for all you brides if you want to see the venue to get some ideas we have put loads of photos of real weddings at the Nissi beach hotel for you to see maybe you can get some ideas or inspiration as well as enjoying the amazing photos by Costas Kyriakides

Hope this helps

http://www.costaskyriakides.com/

Amanda
  • lalawalllalawall Posts: 2
    We used Your Wedding Video Cyprus for video and Christina savvori we found them through recommendations through this forum there work is amazing. Your Wedding video has loads of videos of Nissi on the website I cried when I first saw them, week got married there too and it was amazing.

Good Luck

Sarah
  • lovekittlovekitt Posts: 29
    I can recommend a Dj/ Master of Ceremonies

lee at http://www.allgenerationdiscos.co.uk/

hes based in Cyprus and travels island wide. My wedding was in Limassol so not too sure about Napa weddings - however theres loads of english people living down there so there should be plenty of shops. You can hire wedding dresses here in cyprus but its SUPER expensive and a pain for fittings etc - so Id suggest getting them in the UK (FYI you know you need to order all the dresses like 6 months in advance right? as they usually make them!)Also they dont "doi" bridesmaids in cyprus - over here the women buy their own choice and colour of frock and none match - so thats soemthingyoull definately need from UK. The hotel shoudl have a wedding coordinator but to be honest if you have nice flowers and good food, a good dj/music and someone to take photos you are fine.... the table plan etc you can make yourself on any PC (same with the placecards and table numbers etc) And if you just get some glittery confetti and sprinkle it on the tables its just as effective - bear in mind the luggage weight restrictions, thats my biggest tip to you! image if you buying stuff in UK try confetti.com they're fab - and bring what you can with you as theres much more choice in UK (except sunscreen as its cheaper in cyprus!)