Forum home Weddings abroad

Lake Garda 2012

hey, we're currently looking to get married at Lake Garda. i was just wondering if anyone would have any suggestions on wp?.

we're looking to have a simple catholic ceremony in a church then reception in a nice venue, with lake view.

thanks

helen

• Jenny799Jenny799 Posts: 9
    Hi Helen,

you can have a look to www.weddingbrescia.it , she's my wp, and she's preparing my wedding in Sirmione, we asked for a full package included guest's accommodation , and we are very happy for the work done!!!

good luck

Jenny
  • EJW14810EJW14810 Posts: 315
    we are using Pam from romanticweddingsongarda. she has been amazing! Delt with all my crazy questions and provided an excellent service! I get married in Torri del Benaco in 7 weeks!!!!! xxx Good luck! x
  • EJW14810EJW14810 Posts: 315
    we are using Pam from romanticweddingsongarda. she has been amazing! Delt with all my crazy questions and provided an excellent service! I get married in Torri del Benaco in 7 weeks!!!!! xxx Good luck! x
  • helen534helen534 Posts: 3
    thanks for information! i like L'amour en rose website, they propose nice packages...the other website is nice too but they are all weddings on Malcesine... i want a wedding on the south garda .....

thanks again

helen
  • HezxxxHezxxx Posts: 292
    Hi we used lakegardaweddings.com and thought they were amazing. Great organisation, very friendly and the photos by Gwen were amazing. Whoever you go with - have fun planning and enjoy your day. Words cant describe how brilliant our day was
  • helen534helen534 Posts: 3
    many thanks! we are coming on Lake Garda on September, i think we will fix appointments with all these wp, image
  • Hi Helen,

since you are meeting several planners you might want to compare with other companies.

www.sposiamovi.it

www.italianweddingplanners.com

www.italianlakeswedding.com

Cheers!