Wedding invitations!!

Hi all,

Im just being very nosey and am curious to know where you bought your invitations from? We've seen some lovely ones on ebay but am still shopping around image

• lucygidlucygid Posts: 44
    Hi

I have done mine through a lady i met on here she is fantastic i would highly recommend, the quality is brill and we were soo happy with what she did. her name is fiona her e=mail is [email protected]

if you want to see what she did for me P.M me and ill send you pics i havent a clue how to post them on here lol

hope this helps

luxx
  • puffafishpuffafish Posts: 16
    just got my first drafts from Ditsy Chic - they are amazing! google ditsy chic, she has a website. i've gone for the passport style invites with rsvp boarding cards.
  • mum2011mum2011 Posts: 212
    Hi thank you for your replies, only just seen them. thanks puffafish i'll look into that website image
  • MrsNunwaMrsNunwa Posts: 599
    Quoted:
    just got my first drafts from Ditsy Chic - they are amazing! google ditsy chic, she has a website. i've gone for the passport style invites with rsvp boarding cards.

I have received and sent out my invites I had them designed by ditsy chic, they are amazing the feedback as be fantastic from friends and family! I love them, love them lol. If u could tell me how to post on here and i will put them up
  • Quoted:
    Hi I have done mine through a lady i met on here she is fantastic i would highly recommend, the quality is brill and we were soo happy with what she did. her name is fiona her e=mail is [email protected] if you want to see what she did for me P.M me and ill send you pics i havent a clue how to post them on here lol hope this helps luxx

I also got my save-the-dates from Fiona and she will be doing my invitations, RSVP's and party invites for our party when we come home. email her and she will send you some examples of what she has done.....

Stacieimage
  • lfoster3uklfoster3uk Posts: 241
    I made mine myself, and they came to about 30p each.

I've seen that a lot of people have bought them from Vista Print and I've had other things from there before and they're quite good image x x x
    Thanks for your replies image thanks stacie, i've emailed Fiona, we really like her boarding pass invitations. Do you know if they are quite pricey? image

Good idea lfoster3uk, i looked into vista print but have my heart set on the boarding pass invites image
  • shivsershivser Posts: 186
    Quoted:
    Thanks for your replies thanks stacie, i've emailed Fiona, we really like her boarding pass invitations. Do you know if they are quite pricey? Good idea lfoster3uk, i looked into vista print but have my heart set on the boarding pass invites

I too had my heart set on the boarding pass invites but couldn't justify paying out so much for what was just printed card and when i went to my local printers they too wanted a small fortune so i had to give up. Do you have any of the software and printers to give it a go yourself? there is plenty of ideas on google images.
    Yeah im worried about the cost, but they look so well done. i couldnt do that myself image i dont have any good software or i'd prob try myself. what did you do, are you making the invites yourself?
  • ha ha, I know what you mean, a printed bit of paper but that is the most important thing to invite your invitations. We tried printing our own but the quality is just not the same.

xxx
  • Since I only had about 30 to send out ( we are having a small cyprus wedding) i decided it wasn't worth the cost of getting ours made. I decided to make my own, using an airmail theme. I printed them on a lazer printer and used word for the layout. Some guests were surprised that i had made them myself so that was compliment enough for me!

You can see them on my blog here:

http://toolittletimetoplay.blogspot.com/2011/12/wedding-invites.html
  • DIY

makes it funny and enjoyable
  • Quoted:

I have fallen in LOVE with the passport style invites! xoxo