Forum home Weddings abroad

HELP I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START

Hi can anyone suggest any good websites, can anyone recommened any destinations aswell haven't got the biggest budget but need to start looking so we can start saving as I have no clue on prices.

Please Help

• jorosiepjorosiep Posts: 334
    Louise,

It really depends on where you want to get married! Do you want to go to a country far away so only a few can go or nearer so many more guests can go?

I know a lot of people on the forum are either getting married in the States, Italy, Cuba, Cyprus, Greek islands and other countries so it depends on where you want to go.

I am getting married on the Greek island of Santorini. There are many packages my wedding planner can offer, but it depends on your budget.

My h2b and I don't have a big budget and it again depends on the extras you are willing to pay for. Compared to other weddings mine might be a bit spartan in regard to packages other brides might be having but again it depends on price and what you want.

I think you need to sit down and discuss what you really want. It's a big step getting married abroad, more than getting married in the UK, so you need to be sure it is what you want.

The website for my wedding planner is:

http://weddings-in-santorini.com/

I hope this helps,

Jo.
  • Hello Louise, if you don't have a big budget then look at the island of Kos in Greece, we are wedding planners on the island and with a small budget you can still have a weddding fit for a princess. Our web site is www.exquisitekosweddings.com so have a look and contact us if you want more help with prices etc....

Good luck finding your wedding destination

Helen

Xx
  • mojojobiemojojobie Posts: 733
    Google is your friend! image That's where I started

Good luck x
  • Hi Louise, have you consider Malta maybe?

It is very popular wedding destination, you can choose between many romantic venues (castels, gardens, sea view villas,beaches infinity pools and landscaped gazebo areas, beaches etc.). And it is much much more affordable then many other European locations..

I am wedding planner from Malta but also a bride to be image), if you want I can get you some suggestions for your specail day (photos of the venues and quotes). You can email me to [email protected]

If you wish to see our website visit www.idoweddingsmalta.com

Wish you allthe best in your future life together and good luck with finding location of your dream image

Martina