Make Up and Hairdressers in Paphos

Hi!

Does anybody have any recommendations for good (and reasonably priced!!) hairdressers and beauticians located in Paphos?

Thanks in advance for any replies! image

• I used Jane from Exquisite. She's based not far from the Harbour - near to Alexander the Great Hotel.
  • MrsCorbettMrsCorbett Posts: 677
    Hi

Alot of Paphos brides are using Renoir who do both hair and make up.

i am a July 2012 bride for Paphos and will be trailing the girls at Renoir in October to see what i think

• Okay, thanks girls! image
  • I would highly recommend Renoir, I used them last month and they were amazing! They have a facebook page, you should check it out.x
  • Jokaty82Jokaty82 Posts: 1,908
    I have also booked Renoir. Rachel for my hair and Karen for my make up. Both lovely xx
  • NatynooNatynoo Posts: 62
    I got married in Paphos last year and had Cyprus Bridal Beauty - www.cyprusbridalbeauty.com Nicky was great, sorted everything I wanted - and they have a facebook.
  • Hi,

My sister and I used Renoir earlier this year and they were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. They are very professional and their work is truly amazing. Everyone complimented us on our hair and make-up which looked just perfect all day long.

They have a facebook page which I am still a fan of as I just love looking at their photos!!

www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Renoir-Hair-Studio-Paphos-Cyprus/63442164543

I would definitely recommend booking with them. image
  • PaphosKPaphosK Posts: 71
    Have a look at Daniela's new website www.paphosbeauty.com - she is very experienced and very artistic!