Getting Married in Mexico - What documentation is correct??

Can anyone tell me if an extract of birth certificate will suffice? I cannot find my original full birth certificate.


  • It has to be a full birth certificate, which states your mother & father's full names. I need to get new ones for both me and my h2b, but it's only £10 each at our local register office image
Sign In or Register to comment.