when to look for a dress??

hi i am getting married in Antigua November 2012 and literally have everything sorted except my dress! (we'v even got all the after party decorations we'r that organised!)But iv just been thinking and got myself a little worried that i should be looking for dresses now ie a year in advance but i was waiting unitl the January sales, will this be enough time?

• Hi there I'm getting married July 2012 and just ordered my dress last month. If you start in January you are giving yourself plenty of time but wouldn't do any harm to start looking if you wanted to image I took around a month to find my dress. Also I'd advise to make appointments about a month in advance as they get booked up very quickly especially saturday appointments
  • finntyfinnty Posts: 10
    I think that would be plenty of time Cathryn. We are getting married abroad next year and don't even have the date yet far less the dress image. Possibly won't be able to set the date until after the new year until H2B's planning schedule is firmed up (work stuff). Getting a bit twitchy here image