Wedding in Spain

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if any one has gotten married or is getting married in Spain? If so would really really appreciate any advice in regards to wedding planners and locations in the south?

have a million other questions but thought I would start somewhere!

• Hi! Have you ever thought about getting married in Granada, Spain? There is a wedding planner named Theresa Guthrie and she runs a small company called AWOL Granada. Her website is http://www.weddingsgranadaspain.com/.

She has tons of gorgeous venues and your options are not limited at all. She????s actually rated as the best wedding planner in Granada and she????s been in the business for quite some time. You should really check her out if you????re interested in getting married in Granada!
  • We got married in Seville last year and it was amazing! Our venue was called Hacienda de San Rafaael and Anthony the owner planned everything with us as well as co-ordinating all suppliers etc on the day. If you want any further info feel free to PM me x.
  • Hi,

Im getting married in Marbella, Spain. It all looks amazing - We've got an amazing wedding planner, church and villa for the reception - i cant wait - Our wedding is in August and we are flying over now this week to finalise everything. Have you thought of Marbella for a wedding? I cant wait xx