Wedding abroad - where to start!!

Super excited - got engaged last week after a looonngggg time together and getting wed next year in Cyprus!!! Any of you ladies who are heading away - where did you start with ur planning and how long after getting engaged? xxx

• We got engaged on 15th October and booked our wedding on 11th Jan. We spent a day in January looking at English venues. After looking at 5 venues we decided to get married abroad. We knew we wanted to get married in Greece but weren't sure which island or which venue. After an evening on the internet with my fiance, my Mum and my Dad we had made the decision.
  • I got married in cyprus, planned it in April 2009, and got married Sept 2009! cyprus has a number of wedding planners available which might make things easier for you....good luck!
  • J0BABYJ0BABY Posts: 19
    Hello and many congratulations to you both.

I can recommend The Wedding Organizers and Co~Ordinators of Cyprus. They will be able to help you plan and book all your wedding day needs from hotel, reception, cake, flowers, they do everything all you need to do is get in touch and book your flight. They are a local company based on the East Coast of Cyprus covering Protaras and Ayia Napa and have been in the wedding industry in Cyprus for 25 years. You can view photos for hotels, receptions, location photography and lots of other ideas on their facebook page :-

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-wedding-Organisers-Coordinators-Cyprus-Photopia-Gardens-of-Eden/101541106590719?sk=wall

If you havent yet booked a photographer I can highly recommend PHOTOPIA wedding photography, Cyprus. They are award winners in the field of wedding photography in Cyprus, they have an amazing professional team who will make you feel very special on your big day, your photos will be stunning and their service is next to none.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PHOTOPIA-wedding-photography-Cyprus/118812338154559?sk=info

Hope this helps, if you have any questions, please just ask, I am more than happy to help if I can.

Jo xx