Any May 2012 Brides for Cyprus - Only 3 months away Eeek!

Anyone getting married in May in Cyprus. I am getting married the 28th May.

The time is now going very quickly, can't believe it!!! xx

• Hiya Jokaty! Im a June bride but only a week after you so stil really close! Im so excited now its coming around quickly. Is all your planning done? xx
  • GOE2012GOE2012 Posts: 103
    Hi Jo,

Sooo excited for you, mine still feels ages away xx
  • EmsBuddyEmsBuddy Posts: 280
    I'm a June bride so only a few weeks after you!

I don't think it's hit me yet just how close it actually is!! X
  • Jokaty82Jokaty82 Posts: 1,908
    No definitely not all done, all the major bits have been - dress, flowers, grooms suit, church etc. Just all little bits which take the time....and are a bit boring lol!!!

Whats everyone else got left to do? xx
  • I am a May bride. May 10th!!!!eeeekkkk
  • I'm the 17th May at Nissi Beach hotel can't belive its only 79 days and counting lol, time will fly by for us all xx
  • YAY!! Another Nissi Bride! image xx
  • Hi Girls

I am a june bride and can you still beleive I am still planing things!!!

Any suggestions for photo/video and make would be helpful xxxx
  • EmsBuddyEmsBuddy Posts: 280
    Hi pepper pot, don't worry I'm June also and still planning things!

I've only just put my holiday request form into work..oops! image
  • J0BABYJ0BABY Posts: 19
    Quoted:
    Hi Girls

Hi, hope you are having fun with all your planning image For your Photography and Video I can highly recommend PHOTOPIA wedding photography, Cyprus. They are an award winning team, providing you with the best professionalism. You will be made to feel very special on your big day, you photos will be amazing and their storybook album is stunning. They also offer DVD coverage as part of their service. Every emotion will be captured for you to treasure forever!

http://www.photopiacy.com/ you can view real couples on their website and get in contact as well as follow the link to their facebook page.

Good luck with your planning, its lots of fun.

Joanne xx
  • sbrowniesbrownie Posts: 117
    We used Laura from http://www.yourweddingvideocyprus.com and Christina Savvouri http://www.christinasavvouri.com They were really amazing. I cry everytime I watch my video and my pictures look like they are out of a magazine. I can't recommend them enough. Good Luck.

Sarah xx

Quoted:
    Hi Girls

• Jokaty82Jokaty82 Posts: 1,908
    I am using Dimitri from Dimitri Katchis Studios. He was the first thing I booked nearly 2 years in advance. I didn't want anyone else, his photos are amazing. He does video as well xx
  • Betty280Betty280 Posts: 9
    Hi pepperpot2b,

if you are still looking for a wedding photographer, try Milla. We have chosen her for our wedding in 2013. She was at our friends' wedding and the results are fantastic. Beautiful photos that we still admire. You can see her works here http://wedding-photography-cyprus.co.uk/ . If I remember well, my friends are also in the gallery image it was Ayia Napa wedding. I'm going to Paphos. and you?

Good luck,image
  • olymbiosolymbios Posts: 13
    Have you booked every thing? if not, get in touch with marryincyprus they will help.
  • Hey girls

Thanks for all the good advice I am starting to now get myself into gear!! still no colour scheme or bridesmaid dresses yet but I think I'm going to book for my hair and make up so thats makes me feel better!!

I love reading all these sites and all the help that you girls give me. I think I am going to book Renior but i just cant believe how much things like hair and make up actually costs!!

Speak to you all soon image
  • lucygidlucygid Posts: 44
    Hey

were getting married 25th May yay its coming around very quick got all the major bits done dress shoes, grooms outfit, started the smaller bits like small bridesmaid as they are still growing was leaving it till later, have found some beautiful dresses in moonsoon defo recommend it image

Also got some of the gifts for the party, slowly getting there but loving every bit of the planning

• Not long for you. Where are you all getting married and what hotel are you staying at?