Wedding insurance

I think we will go with E&L...Has anyone else used them?

• EmsBuddyEmsBuddy Posts: 280
    No but I'm going to be using them! Heard nothing but good things about them x
  • kazalakazala Posts: 361
    I've had a day off today and my main aim of my day off was to book wedding insurance. Ive looked at loads of company's, have got a headache, and no insurance is booked lol

The main 2 are eandl or john lewis. My problem with all the companys is that my at home reception is more than 30 days after my cyprus wedding, so I may need 2 policies! Am waiting for underwriters for both companys to come back to me with quotes. John Lewis is gonna be way more expensive, but we did like their small print better. I'm hoping E&L will have everything we need, coz their prices are definately my fave image
  • mum2011mum2011 Posts: 212
    Hi ladies, thanks for the replies. Yeah i think we will go for E&L as their prices are much more suited to us image

Kazala,how long after your wedding are you covered by E&L for your uk reception then? We are having a UK reception a week after we get back from Cyprus x
  • kazalakazala Posts: 361
    30 days with E&L, and 21 days with John Lewis.

We get married in Cyprus on 10th May and our at home do is 15th June so we just miss out the 30 day one image