Cyprus Brides - your invites?

Hey girls!! I'm trying without success to come up with some ideas for Cyprus-themed invitations. What are you all going for??

• We're having passport style invites
  • kazalakazala Posts: 361
    We did passport invites too. Didnt send out save the dates, we will do that for our party at home. My cousin set up a wedding website and sent paper plane invites with the website details on. They were very cool invites, it actually came through my letterbox as a paper plane image x
  • sioned76sioned76 Posts: 35
    I haven't done ours yet but i fancy a sort of postcard style for the invites. I haven't looked if they are even possible. A picture of the island on the front and our wedding details on the back, and probably a letter to go with it.
  • I've used an airmail theme, which i'm carrying through to my placecards and table numbers.
  • rocco2012rocco2012 Posts: 67
    I have just made my first sample save the date and love it!! Its in a luggage tag style and hoping to have all of my other bits in a similar style. My actual invites will either be in a passport style or a message in a bottle! I am going to do a trial run and see which works out best!

Suggestion to make it 'Cyprus themed' - put the cypriot passport picture on the front rather than our crest.
  • Hi ladies, I made my own invitations for my wedding in Greece. Here's a picture to give you an idea. They included a passport, boarding cards, travel tags as RSVP's and a travel wallets with lots of diamonds and matching ribbon.. to add a bit of wow!! Hope you like them

• These are WOW! If you dont mind me asking how did you make these? xx

• LoulouMELoulouME Posts: 21

I'm going down the cheap n' cheerful route & I'm going to buy some postcards when I'm out there next month, at least they'll be authentic!

• Hi everyone we are getting married and its just around the corner {April 2015}. We have not sent out our invitation yet! {HELP image} I'm looking for a template for a passport style invitation {Cyprus one if possible} it is proving quite expensive for the invitations so some DIY wouldn't go a miss. I would like to spend a bit more on our guests at our wedding. 

If any one has a link can you PLEASE, PLEASE share it with me.