Grecian park hotel wedding

Hi brides, I've just booked to get married at Grecian park next year in may, anyone been or married here could do with some tips lol haven't got a clue about planning a wedding x

• J0BABYJ0BABY Posts: 19
    Hello and many congratulations on your wedding!

Have you thought about photography yet? I can highly recommend PHOTOPIA wedding photography, Cyprus. You can book them direct yourself. They are an awarded wedding photography company offering the best professionalism and service in Cyprus. You will be made to feel very special on your big day and have amazing photos to remember and treasure forever! Your proofs will be delivered to your hotel the day after your wedding and you can choose a storybook album which is stunning and a perfect way to showoff your photos when you return home. There is also an option of DVD coverage of your special day if you wish.

Have a look at real couples on their website and follow the link to their facebook page for more photos and reviews. I cannot recommend enough because they are the best!

http://www.photopiacy.com/

Lots of luck with your planning.

Jo xx
  • I am getting married there in October 2012. I have booked MedWeds wedding planners and they are brilliant, they cant do enough for you!
  • Bear1901Bear1901 Posts: 2
    Hi

I am getting married July 26th at Grecian Park.if you are on facebook try Cyprus Brides to be its a closed group and really helpful, I've got loads of ideas, advice and opinions that have been great. Also can try Cyprus Wedding Advisor on facebook.
  • Donna1983Donna1983 Posts: 89
    I got married at the Grecian Park in June last year and it was perfect - you won't regret booking it - it's such a lovely hotel!

Angelos the Manager is really friendly and helpful as well which helps!

If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message and I'll be happy to help!

I know how confusing it can all be, and I had millions of questions!

Donna xx