Does anyone have any recommendations for Paphos Photographers?

I am getting married at the Louis Phaethon on 11th May..

Can anyone recommend some good photogrpahers that will do a CD of all photos and great value/quality package?

The prices given by the hotel are V expensive and I dont know who will be doing the photos, so cannot view their work beforhand?

Thanks

Yvonne xx

• Jokaty82Jokaty82 Posts: 1,908
    Our photographer is Dimitri Katchis Studios. I have met with Jim and he is lovely. However, he does get very booked up, I booked him about 20 months in advance, we marry 28th May. But you can google him and drop him a note via his website to check xx
  • mum2011mum2011 Posts: 212
    we booked cyprus images...we are getting the cd package and her price for the cd is very reasonable. Nicky is very helpful x
  • i would recommend both Demetris and Nicky, Roy Calver is also very good.
  • Romana80Romana80 Posts: 209
    I've booked Geoff at Paphos Wedding Photography. He's been super helpful and his packages are great x
  • Annie6679Annie6679 Posts: 21
    We are looking to use Paul Jones photography - www.pauljonesphotographer.com

His pictures look amazing and feedback is very positive, he's givne me some prices for packages if you'd like more let me know
  • Hi huys,

thanks for all your info...!

I have spoken to Paul - he is not available on 11th but two of his colleagues are....So just waiting for some more info...I like the look of the Diamond Package.

I will have a little look at DK studios too!

Its just hard to pick...I want quality and without metting someone its hard to know! x
  • Sandy615Sandy615 Posts: 9
    Hey Yvonne

We just booked Christodoulou Photography - English Cypriot husband & wife team.

Their prices were very reasonable & the photos are stunning.

Their email is [email protected] if you wanna give them a shout!
  • MelC4MelC4 Posts: 9
    Sandy tx for the mention of this site. We also booked Christodoulou Photography - their photos are AMAZING and their prices are very very good, especially on their digital album package where other photographers really charge an arm and a leg!
  • Hello Yvonnek83

I have booked a wonderful girl called Leah who is based is Paphos. Her packages are great and well priced as I wanted a CD but did not want to pay mega bucks!

She e mailed me straight back and as I do not have a wedding planner she has been e mailing me with all her knowledge of Paphos. She has even been going to restaurants and taking photographs on her mobile to send to me to help me make my mind up on a venue. I cannot fault her help and her pictures look fab. I would check out her web site and drop her a line. i am planning my wedding myself so if you need any help just drop me a line image

xxx good luck xx

www.inf[email protected]
  • I think I am going to go with michaelides photography!!

Just putting together a package now!

If anyone has had experience with this company, I would be grateful for your help!

Thanks

Yvonne

• Hi

My name is Giorgos Evagelou and i am a destination wedding photographer in Greece.

I can travel in any place of Greece or Cyprus for a wedding photoshoot.

I photoshoot the entire wedding day + next day fashion photoshooting.

This is my web page where you can see my portfolio

http://www.giorgosevagelou.gr/wedding-photography-greece.html

Thanks a lot!

Giorgos Evagelou
  • Betty280Betty280 Posts: 9
    Hi,

I know a reliable Cyprus wedding photographer. Her name is MILLA. Check her works on her website http://www.studio-milla.com/ or a blog http://wedding-photography-cyprus.co.uk. Her pictures are always unique and professional and she is very friendly to cooperate with.

Cheers image