Forum home Weddings abroad

Ravello Wedding - How Much?

Hi

I've been in contact with a few different wedding planners based in Ravello and i'm going crazy! they all seem to say different prices for the same venues?

I was wondering if anybody has got married or getting married in Ravello and how much it cost? any figures will be helpful!

Thanks

• Hi,

I originally booked to marry in Ravello for last year but sadly had to change our plans.

We booked through Exclusive Italy Weddings and dealt with Laura Frappa who was lovely. We planned to marry at the Duomo with a reception at Villa Cimbrone. I just looked at an old email and we were quoted 680 euros for the church including priest and translator and 210 Euros per person at Villa Cimbrone. I can completely understand your frustration it took ages to work out the prices for everything as lots of venues had little clauses which added another hundred Euro's here and there. So definitely make sure you look at what's included!

I love Ravello so much it truly is a magical place.

I hope my info helps and good luck with the planning!
  • Thank you for your reply image

Sorry to hear your plans didn't work out! I know Ravello is just amazing.

I've actually been in contact with Laura and so far she has been extremely helpful! Villa Cimbrone is stunning we have our hearts set on there (Hotel Caruso if we had more money!) but I'm worried that our budget of £12,000 still won't cover Villa Cimbrone for 14 adults and 5 children?

There is one thread that I've read and the bride has organised everything directly with the venue and I can't decide if this might be a good idea or not?

Thanks again!
  • I went to Cimbrone and they have a wedding coordinator and at the time I thought that maybe I should have contacted them directly as Laura wanted 2000 Euro for her fee. The lady wasn't there on the day I visited but all the staff at Cimbrone were really helpful.

If I was you I'd contact them and see what they say, you might find it saves you money!