Wedding Planner in Cyprus?

I am looking to get married in cyprus 2013 around the ayia napa area and was wondering if anyone has used a wedding planner out there? image

• We are using Stella Virdi of Zaffron Weddings. Not sure if she covers Ayia Napa or not but you could have a look at her websites. She has Zaffron Weddings and Exclusive Weddings Cyprus websites.
  • PaphosKPaphosK Posts: 71
    Louise of L'Amour Weddings covers the whole island although is based in Paphos. http://www.lamourcyprusweddings.com/
  • Hi there,

We are using Kerry at Aisle of Love - wonderful lady, amazing knowledge and great advice and support throughout the last 2 years of planning - 2 months to go until the big day!!

Good luck with your special day and whichever planner you choose x
  • rocco2012rocco2012 Posts: 67
    Im going staying at capo bay in protaras in may (before i book it) to determine whether a) i love the venue as much as i think i do and b) if i need a planner or not as i cant decide between the planner or tour operator!

I am going to meet with medweds whilst im there and if i happen to see anybody else whilst im there its a bonus!

I can let u know how i get on if you like? Protaras is only 10mins from ayia napa (hence why we chose it)

Xx
  • Cat_212Cat_212 Posts: 19
    Stella doesnt cover that far up. She only does the Paphos area.

We've books ours via Alison at the Wedding Counsel - shes lovely
  • CyprusBarbieCyprusBarbie Posts: 105
    girls this facebook group is great and lots of wedding planners on there plus very useful information for getting married in cyprus, if the link doesnt work search for cyprus brides to be on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/229053193850978/
  • Hi Charlyne,

I'm getting married in ayia napa on the 26th September at a brand new wedding venue which is exclusive to Aphrodite Wedding Services they have been amazing, really quick to reply and offer words of advice I honestly dont know what i would have done without them. They have some great packages available too which will suit all budgets, they were the first wedding planners in that area and have years of experience as well as lots of other brides testimonials. I've added below their FB Page and they have loads of pictures of the new venue and they were kind enough to see me last minute last week despite them being extremely busy with weddings and I have to say if your looking for a venue with total privacy and only 1 wedding a day the venue is perfect. I did originally want a hotel but was put off by them holding on occasion 3 weddings a day and did not really want to see sunbathers whilst saying my vows image

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Aphrodite-Wedding-Services-marriageincypruscom/223086814375520

Hope this helps ...good luck planning x
  • rocco2012rocco2012 Posts: 67
    I have just returned home from Protaras and met with Medweds who were fab..i had planned to meet another planner but after speaking to various people, i discovered that Medweds supply the hotels and other planners with things such as decoration therefore decided that i would cut out the middle man and go with them! Susan picked us up and transported us to her shop to show us what is available..this reassured me that she was legit (as i was worried originally that it is easy to get scammed) but i felt confident in her and booked there and then! So i am officially getting married on 16/9/13!!! image