Rhodes planners

We've decided to get married at kallithea springs but can't decide which planner to use. image

We've been emailing Unforgettable Rhodes Weddings and Exquisite weddings both have been really helpful so far.

Can anyone give us any feedback on them?

Many thanks image

• fawny2fawny2 Posts: 174
    Hi,

I've heard that kallithea springs is beautiful congratualtion. I've seen several people mention Exquisite weddings but not the other one. All comments for Exquistite have been good. Is there one that you feel happier with from you initial enquiries? I'm using Lindos Weddings www.lindosweddings.com not sure if Karen covers that area or not tbh. You have to go with the one who you feel most confident with & will understand what you want, that's how we decided. All the best.
  • GobsmackedGobsmacked Posts: 17
    Hi,

We were married in Rhodes, Lindos, and looked at Exquisite as our possible planners. One of the things that put us off however was that they really tried to recommend that we had a reception at a hotel that had a terrible rating. They suggested we used their glass bottomed boat to get there and when we read up onj the various forums it seemd like almost all of the customers were having the exact same wedding day. We really didn't like that and eventually went elsewhere.

I think that the lady who runs the other company you mention worked for Exquiaste but doesn't seem to get mentioned as much on the forums.

As far as I know Lindos Weddings didn't offer a service at Kalithea, but that was a few years ago. Things may have changed now.

Good luck image
  • emmabb2bemmabb2b Posts: 10
    Hi, I've booked my wedding with Exquisite Weddings and found them so helpful and not pushy at all. They offer lots of restaurants and even if you ask about one that's not on their list they will arrange it for you.

The service I have received so far has been 1st class and so pleased I booked with them. I have even phoned Angela a few times (the girl who handles all the bookings), she has been so fantastic and put my mind at rest with many things

Great Company!

Emmax
  • grweddinggrwedding Posts: 3
    congratulations for your wedding. !!

Rhodes is a beautiful island ! There are also other beautiful islands in Greece such as Corfu,Spetses,Folegandros where someone can organize unforgettable weddings too !!!

Just for your info image
  • snowrocksnowrock Posts: 5
    We are getting married at St Pauls in June 2013 and are using Unforgettable weddings. Tracy the uk coordinator is fantastic as i am sure Justine will be when we arrive in Rhodes.

Any questions we have had have been answered very promptly and we have no qualms or worries about our day... it will be all we could wish for :0)

A x
  • Unforgettable weddings are amazing!! I couldn't fault a thing xx
  • Has anyone heard of unique weddings Rhodes? image
  • Yes i have, they really messed me about .. that's why i went with justine at unforgettable. Bev at unique also lied to us about booking a boat...saying she was the only one who could book the boat i wanted... We had the boat from her and it was 30mins late, i was gutted as it was a surprise for our guests .. she didnt even say sorry!!..

I wish now i would if got unforgettable to sort out boat, but bev under cut them on price ... hope this helps xx