Whats H2B wearing ???

Hey ladies, I thought there was a thread on this already but Ive looked through 10 pages of threads and given up lol

Just wondering what your other halves are wearing to get married in? Mine definately doesnt want a linen suit, but doesnt want a formal one either. He's worried about being too hot. I am absolutely clueless when it comes to buying mens suits!!! Does anyone know wheres a good place to start shopping for lightweight suits?

Thanks ladies x

• My OH has decided to wear a pair of black trousers, and a white shitrt with just a waistcoat as it will be to hot for a jacket but he still wants to look smart. They have some nice lightweight things in next. xx xx
  • fawny2fawny2 Posts: 174
    Hi,

We are hiring ivory trousers & waistcoats but my Dad has just got a pair of ivory trousers from Matalan & then we will just match him in with the waistcoat. He also said there was a few lightweight pairs in M & S.
  • Mummy-LouMummy-Lou Posts: 191
    My h2b is wearing a light grey waistcoat and trousers. We were going to get the next ones, however popped into matalan last week and they had some similar but more lightweight ones which were nicer. All the males from the wedding party are wearing them with a white shirt and a tie x
  • My OH has got a waistcoat and cravat from BHS and will get a shirt and probably ivory linen trousers. He wants to wear a jacket too but i don't think he should as he'll be too hot. Guess thats up to him though image
  • MrsA-2013MrsA-2013 Posts: 555
    Mine is wearing a full morning suit image
  • mrshughes2013mrshughes2013 Posts: 2,063
    Hi mine is wearing a dove grey trousers,waistcoat

Victorian collar white shirt and navy cravat

Too hot for anything else!
  • zoecnzoecn Posts: 84
    Mine is wearing a black pants and white shirt (he will roll the sleeves up), with a button hole, FH doesnt look good in the suits (he looks like a boxer in suits), so I agree with his choice. image
  • adelly2005adelly2005 Posts: 194
    Mine wore a Hugo Boss black slim fitting suit with skinny tie, along with the Best Man and most of the guys in our families. They all seemed fine and kept their jackets on the whole time so I assume they weren't ridiculously hot?! image We did have our ceremony at 5pm though, just to make sure we weren't marrying at the hottest time of the day and the air con indoors helped!