Order of service, anyone?

Hi ladies

I'm getting married in just over 2 months image and have been thinking about buying or making order of service booklets, but I'm not sure.

Any aboard brides taking order of services over with them?

Also I feel like I'm missing things now?

• fawny2fawny2 Posts: 174
    Hi,

Wow won't be long now, bet you can't wait. We have 4 months to go but time is going quick. I'm thinking about doing an info leaflet, with stuff on about the area & places to go & then having the timetable for the day on one side with important info on. What do you think you are missing? image
  • pepperpot2bpepperpot2b Posts: 31
    Hi Ladies, not long now 40 days for me and just got rings today so feeling really excited image

I have done some order of service books for the church in Paphos but I have not got them yet as just done it this week. They were only £20 for 25 so thats great and she started her own business after she got married!!! I have put the kids 2 readings in and the words for the hymn and they look lovely. I just think its a bit more personal for everyone to keep and they know when to pray and stuff like that image

Good Luck x x x x
  • MrsNunwaMrsNunwa Posts: 599
    Hi ladies,

Im still in two minds about the order of services, I am placing wedding fans on the guests chairs and thinking order of service is yet another item to hold. Not too sure hehehe

Also ladies are you taking over a table plan?
  • Congrats, bet you cant wait!!,, i am having the fans on the seats to and also having an order of service just to the guests can follow the service! and im taking a table plan with me! image Good luck, im sure your wedding will be fab! xxxx
  • MrsNunwaMrsNunwa Posts: 599
    Quoted:
    Congrats, bet you cant wait!!,, i am having the fans on the seats to and also having an order of service just to the guests can follow the service! and im taking a table plan with me! Good luck, im sure your wedding will be fab! xxxx

I can't hunny, I'm so excited - I have been looking at order of services and I think I am going to start designing it. What does your table plan look like Hun? Is it a big one?
  • I don't think we'll be using order of service as we are not getting married in a church so don't feel the need. However, if we were having a church wedding we probably would have. Personal choice really. Good Luck image