Forum home Weddings abroad

Paphos All Inclusive Hotels for Wedding

Hi, we have started on the hunt for a nice hotel for our wedding and 2 week stay.

I am struggling to find an all inclusive hotel that offers a nice wedding package and is good for children.

It is important to us that it is an all inclusive hotel as we dont want to have to spend loads more money when we are there.

We really liked the Kefalos ut unfortunatly it was only half board image

We also dont want to spend a fortune as this was one of the reasons we decided to do it abroad!

If you can offer some advice on a nice hotel I will be very glad to hear from you image xxx

• Hi ya,

I had also been looking at all inclusive so it was cheaper for everyone.

These are all inclusive;

Louis Imperial Beach

Louis Ledra Beach

Louis Phaethon

Athena beach (just become all inclusive)

Just a note; Phaethon has a water park on site, great for kids!

All of these offer a nice wedding set up but when doing research I dicovered mose of these have about 4 weedings a day in peak season and you have to walk through public areas. If this doesnt bother you then fine. It did me a little. So I am now staying in one of these but going to get married elsewehere.

Also, you can eat in the main resturant buffet style with your wedding guests, but if you want to a private meal, the this is extra approx 45 euro upwards per head.

Hope this little bit of reasearh helps

• Thanks very much for your reply!

I have just been looking at the Louis group! Its hard to make a final decision on the hotel!

Who did you book with? I am trying to do it independantly.

I will have a look at the Athena as havent looked at that yet!

Thannks xx