Has anyone got Married at The Louis Phatheon Hotel in Paphos Cyprus

Hello

I am looking to get married next June 2013 and really like the look of Louis Phatheon Hotel. Has anyone got married here before? If so how did you book your wedding? did you go through a travel agent and book it all or do it all separate? We have got prices through the first choice travel agent and its seems quite expensive. I am unsure of how I would book the wedding direct with the hotel. If anyone has got any information or tips and advice that would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Stacey

• Hi ya,

You have a few options other that the travel agaent.

Louis Phaethon is part of the 'Louis Hotel' group, they have there own website. Then they have a contact page for their wedding co-ordinator.

Or you can contact a wedding co-ordinator in Paphos who can sort everything for you, this is cheaper than the travel agents and in my opinion a far better service.

Try contacting Stella Virdi of Zaffron weddings.. she is extremely helpful. If not, there are similar people in paphos if you google weddings in Cyrpus.

Good luck.
  • Miss_MeukMiss_Meuk Posts: 5
    I have booked the Phaethon for my wedding next May.Booked it all through Thomson,provided my guests with my ref number and now my guests are linked to our wedding ref,so far so good.Just awaiting for my confirmed wedding date and assigned co-ordinator image.

Reviews on trip advisor looked great and having a 8 month old and other children attending looked perfect to me.Plus they have the Louis weddings website which gives me the impression they know what they are doing.

Good look with your plans image x