Budget Wedding Abroad - idea PLEASE xx

Hi,

We are hoping to get married in Europe and I would be grateful for any ideas for a lovely budget non-religious wedding...

Thank you image

• 321Grace321Grace Posts: 9
    Hey image

i hope my idea doesnt come to late image

So I think every woman wants to marry with sunshine and at the beach. My sister found an cheap Wedding planer in Tenerife and it was the most wonderful time of her life.

They are specalists for non religious weddings. My sisters wedding was at a Kamaran it was so amazing. I can only recommend Nadine Garcia Breuer and her team.

Here is the homepage and her facebook account where you can found more information.

Hochzeit im Ausland

https://www.facebook.com/weddingstenerife

wish you luck
  • Obviously written by the woman whose business it is...yawn. Bad english gives the game away every time.
  • Have you thought about maybe turkey as they dont use euro's it can be cheap to get married there, i know a couple who got wed there and it didnt cost much. Alternativly you could opt for an all inclusive option in one of the greek islands, cyrpurs, rhodes, crete etc. You could then find a wedding planning company and give them your budget and ask what they can do, or you could book through the travel agents as im sure they can give you good deals for your budget. Malta and Croatia are also gaining in popularity so you could try one of those! Good luck chick! xx xx
  • augbride2baugbride2b Posts: 16
    We are getting maried this aug, in zante,Greece.We are having the wedding and reception on the beach outside a greek taverna. The actual wedding day is costing about £5000 for 30 of us but this includes everythin we wanted plus more. Meals, flowers, drinks, decorations, disco, greek dancers, fireworks, photos, transfers to and from venue etc. plus all translations,documents, meetings etc. Just wanted all the hassle bits taken out. Gone through the bridal consultant.co.uk and met with them in this country so able to speak to them in person.They did have packages from about £2500

We then booked our accom as a holiday package through thomas cook, you then have the extra cost of holiday, spendo, wedding attire, rings etc. but still really happy with doing it this way. hope this helps and good luck with your planning xx
  • mrshughes2013mrshughes2013 Posts: 2,063
    Hi Hun we are getting married in Crete

Using Ruth at sun and snow weddings and our entire package including reception for 22 people and all the essentials is coming in at just over ???????4000 we've booked a 5 star place to stay in and they while thing is coming to £6000!

Crete is fab and we are having everything how we want it

Her package starts at ???????2000

Definitely worth investigating
  • clar3yclar3y Posts: 4
    Thanks you for all your comments, it's given me lots of ideas...x