Forum home Weddings abroad

HELP?!

Hi ladies....Ive decided on the Electra Village in Nissi beach for our accommodation for July/August next year and i would love a beach wedding but i don't know where to start the travel agents don't have any beach wedding in the brochure and also they don't help with reception venues im just a little stressed xx

• baddawg26baddawg26 Posts: 28
    Hi there,

I enquired about a beach wedding in Cyprus when i first started to look and i was told that it is not aloud in Cyprus?? Which is a shame because they have fantastic beaches....... image
  • lauracalauraca Posts: 34
    Oh my really? Hmm looks like it maybe the town hall then aww really didnt want town hall x
  • Jokaty82Jokaty82 Posts: 1,908
    What about Paralimni Town Hall, they have an outside venue which is quite nice, its up the hill and has some lovely views, and because its outside doesn't feel like a town hall at all xx
  • heliganedenheliganeden Posts: 1,848
    If you really want a beach wedding why not try going via a wedding planner and seeing what other options there are, I got loads of info from Ionian Weddings - they cover quite a few places you can have a beach wedding image
  • Hi Hunni,

I am marrying in Santorini and went through a wedding planner, i used Ionian weddings who have been fantastic, if you look on their website it shows you all the different venues and places they offer and they do offer beach weddings! good luck! xx xx
  • amyamy Posts: 1

hi, i am getting married in cyprus this october and i enquired about this- they dont allow weddings on the beach by their law. but if your hotel is on the beach front-you could get married on the border of the hotel grounds and your pics will look like it is on the beach x