Italy Wedding Planners

Hi everyone,

Just wondered if anyone on here was using/ has used any wedding planners for their Italian wedding day other that Lake Garda Weddings?

Many thanks

XX

• cmcukcmcuk Posts: 30
    Hey,

I am getting married this sept in Fiesole,just outside Floence and I am using Nadia at www.weddingsitaly.com. She is amazing and full of great ideas.She is from Florence and knows the area v well.I am not sure whether or not her company covers the lakes she would be able to recommend another company if not.

• kamakiriakamakiria Posts: 5
    Hi,

Did you ever think about getting married in Sardinia? I am planning to have an intimate outdoor wedding in front of the sea and I am in contact with Claudia of Frinaeventi (www.frinaeventi.com). She has been very helpful and quick in giving me suggestions about locations and services.

You can try contacting her for a proposal.....is for free!!! ;\)

• Murrayuk1Murrayuk1 Posts: 7
    We got married in Ravello on the Amalfi Coast on 1st June this year and used Angela & Rosaria at Ravello Events, who were just fantastic, everything was perfect and even better than we could ever have dreamed of, nothing was too much trouble, they were just lovely, I highly recommedn them.
  • Darrell_SDarrell_S Posts: 53
    Hiya,

I am talking with Gail at Italian Lakes Weddings, and so far she seems FAB!

http://www.italianlakesweddings.com/

Cheers!

C x
  • jules74ukjules74uk Posts: 370
    Hi,

I'm getting married in Ravello on the Amalfi Coast in 51 days (EEKK image )

We have used Laura Frappa at Exclusive Italy who has been great... I know they cater for weddings across the whole of Italy and their packages can fit most budgets depending on what you want...

http://www.exclusiveitalyweddings.com/index.html

Jules

xx
  • Quoted:
    Hi,

Did you ever think about getting married in Sardinia? I am planning to have an intimate outdoor wedding in front of the sea and I am in contact with Claudia of Frinaeventi (www.frinaeventi.com). She has been very helpful and quick in giving me suggestions about locations and services.

You can try contacting her for a proposal.....is for free!!! ;\)

Hi there

I am also trying to plan a wedding in Sardinia, for August 2008 (30th/31st). How have you found it? Have you found a decent location? We are heading out in September to have a look. I am after a restaurant with lovely sea views and a really nice hotel with a bar with sea views for afterwards. Are you going for Alghero or over on the Coast Smeralda? I am finding it very exciting - and great excuse for a holiday!