Zante Bride 2014

Hello I am getting married in Zante on Cameo Island Aug 2014, I have booked the taverna for my reception and I would like to know if anyone has any advice for me as it is hard to picture the venue with the images sent via the wedding planner. Also are there any other 2014 Zante brides out there to share my stress with lol image

• Hi im getting married at the balcony in tsilivi zante may 2014. image
  • My sister is getting married at cameo island in june this year followed by reception af the balcony both of which I have been too and think are beautiful.
  • Ahh brill. Look forward to hear about how her special day went. Did she book with a travel agents? X
  • Hello fellow brides,

Who have you all booked with? Also are any of u having the princess dress? I should be practical but really want a big dress wanted to hear your thought.
  • Ive gone through the company direct in zante as my cousin is the wedding planner there. I tried princess dress on. They are amazing but did not suit my shape. Im hoping lose 2 stone for my wedding do do u think its too early to shop for a dress? Also ive seen my bridesmaid dresses but hoping not to change my mind if I order them? X
  • Hi, we got married on Cameo last Sept it was amazing!!! we booked through a company here in the UK called The Bridal Consultant they were fab. After the wedding we had our reception at a little taverna about 5 mins away so im guessing your going to the same place. We had 21 guests, we had a BBQ then a DJ and there is nothing i could change about the whole day. If there is anything i can help with just let me know and if you would like to see any of my pics just send me your email address. Dont stress, everything is going to be perfect image aimee x

• Hello Aimee

I have booked through the bridal consultants and so far they have been great.

I am assuming we have the same wedding venue and if you don't mind sending me your photos I would like to look at them. Can I ask, where did you stay? Not sure where would be best as we have quite a few children attending. Email address [email protected]

Also Tsilivi it never too early to look for a dress it one thing off the list if ou find one image
  • Jo35Jo35 Posts: 305

Hi I'm new to this site , I have just had confirmation of my wedding date 9/8/2014 on Cameo Island ,we are undecided on where to have the reception (as I don't know how many people are coming) I booked through Alexandra's Dream Weddings. We just booked the hotel on Sunday staying at the Contessina Hotel in Tsilivi for 2 wks can't wait. 

Jo

X

• zantebride5zantebride5 Posts: 23
    Hi aimee_dario,
    Im getting married on cameo island on 1 October but still havent managed to sort out a reception venue, can i ask what the taverna was called where you had yours? And would it be suitable for 30-40 guests? Weve been advised to wait until were out there to pick somewhere, im just worried nowhere will be available image or suitable.
    Im glad you had a brilliant day, id love to see some pictures if you wouldnt mind sharing, [email protected]
    Thank you !!! xx

• aimeedarioaimeedario Posts: 22

Hi, i have only just seen these replies! i will get you some pictures over ASAP unless you have a look on the Bridal Consultants website there on there. 

The place we had our reception *Zantebride5* at Agios Beach, i think the bar was Cafe Del Mar. 

Thanks Aimee 

• aw thank you aimee, i will have a peek and see if i can see them on there but if you do get a chance to email me some, that will be fab!!

oh havent heard of that one, will have to do some more digging, im really stuck on reception venues and have been told to wait until we're out there to look! Im just not too good at waiting haha x

• Karlie08Karlie08 Posts: 4

Hi girls, just wanted to chip in! We r getting married 21st June 2014 at the balcony in tsilivi! Starting to look for a dress on 6th July this year! Who did u all go with to book your wedding? X

• Can I ask how your balcony weddings went?