Forum home Weddings abroad

Cyprus - Wedding Florist / Flowers

Hi

I am getting married in Cyprus next year in Polis and we have decided to arrange everything ourselves.

We are getting married end of May 2008. Firstly can anyone suggest a good florist to do the wedding flowers for my big day? Would prefer florist from the Polis/Paphos area.

Also what sort of flowers should I go for that time of year? Roses/Lillies etc?

thank you

Aggie

• kathysukkathysuk Posts: 518
    Hi Aggie - I'm also a May bride too! I'm currently looking at flowers and a few comapnies have been suggested.. Enchanted flowers, Annivia Gardens, flowershop.com,cy, to name a few...
  • WeddingfanWeddingfan Posts: 432
    Hi Girls,

My cousin always recommends Paris at Enchanted flowers - if you contact her she will be able to help you with any seasonal availability I'm sure.

Glyn x.
  • wedcowedco Posts: 268
    Hi,

I too would recommend Enchanted flowers, its the best on that side of the Island.

if you get stuck or want advice on anything email '[email protected]'she's based on Paphos side.

Good luck

Kerry x
  • aggieuk1aggieuk1 Posts: 7
    Thanks everyone.

Any chance you could send me their details - website/telephone etc.....

if you can't put it on the forum my email address is [email protected]

thanks again

• WeddingfanWeddingfan Posts: 432
    I've asked my cousin (Nicky) to email you with Paris' details - she's a bridal beautician in Paphos so recommends nice people who save money, like the Cyprus Piper. I think they are becomming the agony aunt and uncle of Paphos weddings.

Glynx
  • aggieuk1aggieuk1 Posts: 7
    Glyn

Thanks got the email. Much appreciated