Yacht wedding reception Cyprus

Hi everyone has anyone got married or planning to have their wedding reception on a yacht in Ayia Napa Cyprus? Any advice would be great booking up at the end of the month Thanks

• Cakey01Cakey01 Posts: 59
    I haven't done it but I was bridesmaid at a wedding where they held the reception in a yacht in Cyprus. I can't really offer any advice but it was gorgeous, everyone had a fantastic time, the bride had a few email convos with the wedding planner before hand, met them over there but everything was really smooth and stress free, they were so organised it was great!
  • I looked in to it, but decided it wasn't for us in the end. Sure it'll be amazing & beautiful but was slightly put off by not being allowed to wear shoes, any wind at sea blowing my hair around, but the price made it too expensive for us in the end. I've seen some gorgeous pics on google tho. Good luck x
  • heliganedenheliganeden Posts: 1,848

Our friends got married in a yacht in Paphos, not Ayia Napa but they used Exclusive Yacht weddings, you could contact them and see if they have yachts in other locations too

They had the ceremony in the harbour and then a cruise for the drinks reception and the meal with the yacht moored up out at sea, it was lovely, but it did get a bit choppy and some people got seasick image  Then we came back into the harbour and had a dj on the deck for the rest of the evening. The food was ok, buffet style because they have limited options with not having a full kitchen onboard.

• Dont know much about yacht in ayia napa as paphos has exclusive yacht weddings and all i have heard is very good feedback,  i have personally seen and visited all yachts and a wedding on board these ones are just fantasitc i would look into this also.  I am booked with paphosweddingsmadeeasy as she offers yacht but i have no decided 100 perct on my options as i have so many to options to choose from but im not ruling out a yacht yet. 

• Thank you for your comments, we are now kinda going against the idea of the yacht as there may be young children attending the wedding aswell as it costs a fortune and our numbers just seem to be increasing all the time lol

• Hello

we are planning our wedding at the Olympic lagoon in aiya napa and w would like a private yacht for our reception, can anyone help

• my sister just got married in Cyprus, she got married and a hortel but she also looked at yacht weddings or just a reception on a yacht. she booked through Love Cyprus Weddings, they are based in hertforsdhire, we have just booked with them too but for a hotel in Paphos 2015. their website is www.lovecyprusweddings.co.uk, i dont have their email but you can email from their website, good luck!