Malcesine small wedding help

Opps I'm new don't know if I posted properly so here it is again just in case : ) ....

Hello everyone,

We have just booked our wedding in Malcesine June 2014 and I'm so excited, it looks stunning. We are looking at reception venues and I am a bit nervous about how it will work as we are such a small group just 9 in total can anyone recommend a venue and share your experiences?

kixxx

• x-K-xx-K-x Posts: 20

Hi there

I'm hoping to get married in Malcesine next May. I've booked to go out there in April this year to have a look around and try to suss out restaurants/speak to people etc. Do you think you might be able to do this? Are you using a planner? If not I would definitely recommend going out there. 

How have you gone about booking for next June? I contacted the castle on New Years Day to try and book for May but I haven't heard back from them yet. image

x-K-x

• We're having our reception (Aug 2014) in Al Corsaro which is a gorgeous lakeside restaurant at the foot of the castle. It's 75 Euros per head (through our wedding planner) so may be a bit cheaper booking direct. For that we have exclusivity of the restaurant (only if booking over 40 guests) and a 6 course meal, 1/2 bottle of wine per person and a wedding cake x