Getting Married in Zante Aug 2013!!

We are getting married this August at The Balcony, Tsilivi. Are there any brides who have already got married here, or are there any who have also booked their wedding there too?

• We were going to book with Thomsons, but after further enquiries about the extra's we would like and the costs, i decided to shop about. Glad i did, we booked with Frances at zante-weddings.gr. Soooo far everything has been smooth and they cannot help enough, they tailored our day around everything we wanted and for a far better competative price too

• And you too hun. I know what you mean about the there being so many to book with. Frances is at the NEC this year (March), Im getting excited now. Didnt book till just before Christmas. Been out shopping for my dream dress and think i may have found the one! Got our venue booked for our 'Return Home Party'...so full steam ahead image

• We went on holiday to Zante last year & fell in love with the island...Its beautifull and although we were already engaged, h2b said before Christmas "Do you fancy getting married next summer in Zante?" hahahahaha Not very romantic, i know but it is for him...belive me. Hope you find some great insperation next Sunday image

• rochroch Posts: 2

i am getting married at tyhe balcony too 2014 in august but i may change it the end of may as its a lot cooler for the kids x x

• CheekychopsCheekychops Posts: 17

Its a beautifull venue and alot more practical for all guests, no need to navigate steep steps, climbing on boats etc.

There is shade there, and it was a thought we gave too also.

I have scorced the boxes for my dress & bridesmaid dresses, enabling them to be taken on as hand luggage on the flights.

We used Matt at The Bridal Consultant to do all our legal paperwork, stress free and the cheapest quote we got too, and the paperwork once completed in the UK goes over to Zante ( to our wedding planner) for translation. Something im glad about really as i wont have to be constantly checking my bag too see if its still there, or panicking about forgetting it all hahahaa