I'm getting married in Jamaica this April!

It's been a breeze to organise so far because it's only me and my H2B going.  We're going to have a big party back in the UK later in the year but we want our actual wedding to be just the two of us, on a beach in the sunshine.  It's only 2 months away and I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself!

• debdonnsdebdonns Posts: 68
    Ooh I'm getting married in Jamaica in October! Only the two of us going so we're in the same boat, we're getting hitched at Hilton Rose Hall. Where are you getting married? X
  • Congratulations!  We're getting married on Turtle Beach in Runaway Bay.  We're staying at the Gran Bahia Principe but they're fully booked for weddings while we're there, so I found a local wedding coordinator in Jamaica to organise everything for us.  Are your friends and family ok with it being just the two of you?  I think a lot of mine are probably quite relieved - my sister's getting married about six weeks after me and she's having a big wedding.  It would be a bit much for everyone if I was having a big wedding too!

• Congratulation brides. We are getting married next year in Jamaica with us and two other guests. My family are finding it hard to understand why we are going abroad but we have decided to do it our way. How are your plans going xx

• AsherAsher Posts: 92

congratuationsIt's congratulations all, it's amazing how many people opt for a low key wedding, me and h2b o be are going away alone but getting married in Barbados x