Cyprus September 2013

Hi girls, I wasn't going to write a thread but other people's have helped me so I hope my mine will help any other brides Me and h2b have been together since we were 16 and met after we left school. We have been together 10 years this year and knew this was the year we wanted to get married. We have been engaged for 4 years and knew as soon as we started talking about where and when we knew we wanted to get married aboard with just our immediate family. We are getting married on 5th September in Cyprus. We went out there last year to look around and decided on paphos town hall for the ceromony then our reception is back at our hotel the Louis Phaethon. I have booked the photographer with sunset pictures on the beach/ a BBQ for the evening meal/transport/hair and make up/flowers and Cypriot dancers. The only thing I have left to sort out is decorations. We are having a party two weeks after we get back with 150 guests I have booked the venue/a photo booth and my cake, so lots still to sort out I'm starting to panic now! I have my dress which i love it was the second dress i tried on and i tried another 5 on after but knew it was the one I also have my bridesmaid dresses/headpieces and jewellery. I'm going shopping this weekend to try and tick some more things off my list Any other 5th September brides? X

• Hi Vanessa! 

I know this is completely off topic but my UK based wedding band are going to be in Cyprus from the 3rd - 8th September for a big event on the 7th, we still have the 5th, 6th and 8th available to book if you were looking for a wedding band. I'm sure you've got all of that sorted by now but I thought I'd mention it incase! Wishing you good luck with your wedding, it sounds amazing!