Forum home Weddings abroad

Paphos/Protaras/Nissi Beach?!

Hi all,

I know iv probably asked this before but i need help!! I want to get married in Cyprus, somewhere thas not deadly quiet but not really loud, DF and I would like our hen and stag night out there, i would like a nice beach for pictures or clifs with beautiful views and lovely hotels for the ceremony with a Cypriot restaurant overlooking the beach for a reception....any help!? xxx

• Hi. I am a wedding videographer in Cyprus and cover the whole island, so know about the best places. You need to first decide on where you want to marry. Ayia Napa is obviously busier and noisier and Paphos is much quieter. There is a FB page for B2Bs marrying in Cyprus. The girls will be able to help you - or point you in the right direction. They are a fab bunch of ladies!  Brenda

https://www.facebook.com/groups/229053193850978/

• Thanks Brenda! Is Paphos too quiet though? We are hoping to have our hen and stag parties there around sept 23rd? Xxx
  • Mrs McC 2BMrs McC 2B Posts: 674
    My friend married at Olympic lagoon nr nissi beach absolutely beautiful. If you go on you tube and search for nick & rachel ayai napa video?? Some thing like that u will see how beautiful the area is for photographs