Last min extras

Hi, I am getting married next month in Cyprus and I keep panicking that I have forgotton someting image

I have all the obvious things eg dress, outfits, rings etc. Just wondering if anyone can suggest things that they took with them that I might need?

I have bought my own sashes for the chairs and have made hand fans to go on seats.

Thank you in advance image

• heliganedenheliganeden Posts: 1,848

I took with me, our table plan, favours, orders of service, presents for bridal party, fans for during the ceremony, kids party bags

Have you got all your paperwork sorted & stamped/signed by a solicitor?  

• Thanks for the ideas image

Paperwork is all done and our wedding planners legal team is checking it all over x

• Im taking chair sashes, decoration such as tea lights scatter crystals, fans, confetti, im giving the gifts out before we go so i dont need to take them all over to Santorini with us, but i am taking favours out there xx xx

• CLLCLL Posts: 6

I was planning in taking wedding favours, name card holders (I feel in love with these cute flip flops, which matched my beach themed favours!) and gifts for the bridesmaid/best men. However I am very worried about the weight & being over the luggage allowance, I wanted to buy my young bridesmaids those 'My day as a bridesmaids' book but am unsure.. Saying that, I like the idea of fans  for the guests during the ceremony. Thank you heliganeden.