Best photographer in Paphos?

Hi all,

Im looking for suggestions for a photographer and videographer for Paphos area. iv already had 2 quotes - 1 from Alexander Butchard (hope iv spelt it right?) And another from Mandy Christodouiou i love both of their work xxx

• LexieB2BLexieB2B Posts: 32

Hi welshbride i am using Paul Jonees it was hard as everyones work was so good and  my planner also uses him so also easier and cheaper for me to book this as he was in my package.  

• heliganedenheliganeden Posts: 1,848

We had Saffron photography, it was arranged via our planner and he was a nice guy but I wasn't that impressed because we didn't get all the pictures we'd listed, our best man was supposed to help too but he kept wandering off which didn't help 

We don't have a photo of me, my husband and both sets of parents, not one with me and both mums, or one of my husband and both dads, only 2 of my mum in total and a few others from the list missing image 

• cyprusncyprusn Posts: 355

Hi Welshbride87,

Me obviously image, (well my husband says so, but of course he may be slightly biased!!) but please feel free to have a look at my site and check out my testimonials. www.cyprusimages.co.uk