Malta Wedding

Hi Everyone,

I have booked at wedding next year in the Mellieha Bay Hotel through Thomsons for August 2014. 

Has anyone got any experience or had a wedding/holiday in the Mellieha Bay Hotel or Malta in general?

Anything to look out for? Any tips or anything to avoid? Photos?

Any info would be fab image

• Hi

My Sister got married last year in Malta. We stayed at the Seabank Hotel, Mellieha Bay.

The ceremony was at the palazzo parisio & the reception was back at the hotel.

We had a wonderful day, my sister was so relaxed as the wedding planner organised everything for her.

I'm sure you will have a fabulous day and have nothing to worry about.

• Hiya. 

My sister got married in Malta in 2007 - it was amazing. And the paperwork isn't too bad either if going through planner. She got married at Corinthia Palace in Lija and has her pictures in the president gardens over the road (San Anton Gardens). Truly beautiful. 

So much so that I am also getting married in Malta this August. We have chosen Villa Bologna. image Can't wait. The planner has been fab - really feeling relaxed about everything. Worth every penny. 

Have you been to Malta before? Any q's just ask image

• PS I've stayed at the Mellieha bay hotel. It was many years ago but we loved it. The pool has steps down to the sea where you can go straight in to the sea with a sun batheing area - perfect!!!!

Me and my family always stop on Mellieha. image

• Only just seen this, that's good to hear!! 

Under 6 months now I am so excited!!!