Forum home Weddings abroad

marrying in cyprus with kids

hi,

i'd like to get married in cyprus next april, during the school hols, we have 4 boys and am struggling to find a hotel that can accomodate us without putting us into seperate rooms, does anyone have any ideas, or know of a hotel with rooms that sleep 6.

• JOMAukJOMAuk Posts: 172
    Hi there!

i stayed at the miramare beach resort and my room was massive, it could fit 2 bunks and 2 singles easily, it is based in limassol and we married at the anglican church st barnabas.. my room no was 408...give them a ring and see if it is possible

www.miramare.co.cy
  • wedcowedco Posts: 268
    Hi,

I have 4 children so I understand your problem!

First of all which part of the Island are you looking at getting married?

I can recommend the Adams beach, Aeneas, Olympic Lagoon, Electra Holiday Village, and Stavolia Hotel Apartments in Ayia Napa or Papantonia, Golden Coast in Penera/Protaras.

Let me know if you need any pics on the above hotels.

Kerry (formally wedco)

• sheltylass32sheltylass32 Posts: 115
    hi, i have 3 kids and was lucky enough to stay with my parents that live there, we are getting married in cyprus in may2008 and some of our friends that are coming have children they are looking into renting a flat or house in tala paphos for a week to 10 days we also have e-mail and contact address for people who hire baby items such as cots, travel cots prams and car seats etc , might not be what you are looking for but thought id pass on the idea good luck kind regards kerry
  • hi, we are getting married in ayia napa oct 08 and we have 2kids. we are staying at the adams beach and they have lovely family rooms and family suites. if you go on to the web site they give you a tour around the family suite and its lovely! the kids have bunkbeds and a tv of there own with games on, there is a partition to seperate the kids space from your sleping area. have a wee look