Wedding Music

What music are you guys having? we are getting married in a Church in Cyprus but I'm not sure what to have for bridal march not sure if I wanted the traditional 'dum dum de dum' or not!

My sister in law and niece 2b are going to sing for us during the service and I have a selection of hymns to choose from.. what about signing the register do you think something classical would be appropriate?? Sorry for the ramblings but I keep going round in circles!! H2b says 'it's up to you babe' which is no help at all!!

Someone please put me on the straight and narrow image

• cleemorancleemoran Posts: 122
    Hi Cyprusbride2b!

I have been on holls & not been on here for a while & have just seen that no one has replied - boo!

Your H2b's "its up to you babe" sounds sooo like it could be my h2b it made me laugh!

I'm also a bit confused about music & have barely even thought about it yet so really will be no help but I wanted to say hello - sorry!!

Claire

xx

• kathysukkathysuk Posts: 518
    Hello Claire

Thank you for replying! Nice to hear from you, I was wondering were you were!!!

Where did you go on holiday, anywhere nice? I found a CD playlist with traditional wedding marches so I'll try and get a copy to listen to, that should help.

• mefisherukmefisheruk Posts: 27
    Hi Cyprusbride2b

Let us know if you find something on your CD. Always good to get a recommendation image

Mx
    will do! Ill have a listen over the weekend

• Pammie6871Pammie6871 Posts: 47
    Oh crikey, Im going to cyprus next week and I still cant decide on the music. Getting married at the town hall in ayia napa. I need something to play when we go in, something when we sign the register and something to last until we leave. Was thinking, The first time ever i saw your face, for going in, Westlife Flying without wings & Shania Twain from this moment whilst signing register and love is in the air when we all leave??????????????????

Oh hecky flops!!
    What a love;y choice i LOVE shania Twain that song makes me well up every time i hear it!

What day is your wedding then? next wek or the week after?
  • Hi Pammie

I'm getting married at the Town Hall Ayia Napa next year, will you keep me informed of how your day went when you come back?

Who is your wedding co-ordinator? Also we haven't decided where to go for our meal afterwards, looking for a traditional taverna hopefully not in the centre of Ayia Napa. I bet you're so excited!!
  • donna24577donna24577 Posts: 2,906
    hi ALL

I too have been having the same problem and now i am stuck between, the piano version of groovy kind of love or Queen classical version of love of my life.... i can highly recommend anything by the Royal Hymonica orchestra? think i spelt that badly, got 2 of there cds for 3.99 from play!! and some fantastic love songs