Thailand Wedding

Hi, We are looking to book our Wedding in Thailand, early 2015. Does anybody have any experience of thai weddings or been there & able to recommend anywhere?

We are thinking Koh Samui as that seems best all round for us & guests.

Thanks x

• MegsMegs Posts: 547

Centara Grand Resort is amazing! My friend got married there in feb and it was stunning! It's not Koh Samui but Krabi, there are loads of hotels nearby in Krabi or on Railay Beach. you can also make a deal with the hotel and have little boats waiting at a certain time to take guests back to Krabi or Railay Beach. Centara is on its own beach, accomodation there is a little pricey but perfect

• LeacalLeacal Posts: 3

That's really helpful. Thank you x

• Hi I am visiting Thailand for Pure Wedding World this December for 2 weeks to find suitable resorts for weddings abroad and honeymons. I will be with a local agent so I can provide you with some local help and special prices once I get back if you want to register for our Free Wedding PA service one of the PA's will send you the details on my return. www.pureweddingworld.co.uk

• manfawmanfaw Posts: 2,756

My sister got married in Thailand and it was stunning, they got married in Phuket at the Banyan Tree, they had their ceremony in the Chapel on the Laguna just as the sun was setting is was absolutley stunning

They also had one of these villa's which was so lovely image

http://roomsvillas.banyantree.com/phuket_doublepool_villas/Reservations/Rooms/DoublePool-Villa

Everything about the day was special, one of the best weddings I have ever been to!  Apart from my own of courseimage

• You can do destination wedding in Thailand anywhere, but mostly selection only from small list:
    - Bangkok
    - Phuket
    - And SAMUI 

Samui is really nice island with untouchable natural views and amazing atmosphere :)

If you have questions about this, I can reply to any ones :)